The Maritime Merchantsí Alliance includes a brief biographical sketch of its Executive and Members

The Restigouche Branch is composed of 15 stores in Campbellton N.B. , 3 in Atholville, 3 in Dalhousie, and 1 at Upsalquitch and one at Robinsonville. The servicing wholesaler is Reed Co. Ltc. Under the new arrangement and as a result of the recent amalgamation of the local branch of Baird & Peters with this firm. The office staff of the Campbellton Branch of the Reed Co., Ltd, is as follows; A. F. Bisson, Manager, H. G. Millican, Assistant Manager and Gertrude Titus, Shipping Department, William W. Woods, George McMillan, Worrell DeGrace, Arden W. Whyte and John Connors.

A. F. Bisson was born at Paspebiac, PQ and came to Campbellton from Montreal, in 1920. He served four years overseas in the World War with the 42nd Battalion, Black Watch Highlanders, with the exception of some months in hospital suffering from gas and shell shock. Always active in local affairs, in 1929-30 he was president of the Northern Section Hockey League and of the Campbellton Board of Trade, a member of the Restigouche Branch of the Canadian Legion , the Campbellton School Board , Masonic Lodge No. 32, F. & A. M. , Warden of Christ Church.