The Maritime Merchantsí Alliance includes a brief biographical sketch of its Executive and Members
The Restigouche Branch is composed of 15 stores in Campbellton N.B. , 3 in Atholville, 3 in Dalhousie, and 1 at Upsalquitch and one at Robinsonville. The servicing wholesaler is Reed Co. Ltc. Under the new arrangement and as a result of the recent amalgamation of the local branch of Baird & Peters with this firm. The office staff of the Campbellton Branch of the Reed Co., Ltd, is as follows; A. F. Bisson, Manager, H. G. Millican, Assistant Manager and Gertrude Titus, Shipping Department, William W. Woods, George McMillan, Worrell DeGrace, Arden W. Whyte and John Connors.
Joseph Boudreau & Sons
Mr Boudreau was owner of the first permanent store building built after the Campbellton Fire of 1910. He is a native of Maria, Bonaventure County, Que., but has lived here for 52 years. A shingle mill at Balmoral, NB., was his first business and he later owned and operated the Albion Hotel on Water Street here. He lost his business premises 3 times by fire, but regards these as incidental hardships. He was active in the Board of Trade, and is a member of the Catholic Church.
Alphonse Boudreau, son of Mr. Joseph Boudreau, took over the active management of the business some years ago. Following his schooling here, he took a 5 year French course in Rimouski College, then worked for a year on the C.N.R. freight office staff, before joining his father in business. He is a member of the Curling Club.
Joseph Boudreau Jr. is in charge of the meat and fish department of the store.